FAI Conference 2014
26th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL FOLK ALLIANCE CONFERENCE
February 19th-23rd - Westin Hotel, Kansas City, MO
Showcase entry, hotel booking, and early registration is open
Keynote Speaker: Graham Nash
The International Folk Alliance conference is an annual event that draws together music industry professionals from throughout the world to share ideas, network, and celebrate traditional music and dance. It is an event of celebration, education, and entertainment. Held over five days, the Conference includes:
- Over 2000 registered attendees
- Over 50 workshops, panel discussions, and peer group meetings that address critical issues relating to presenting, promoting, and preserving folk and traditional music and dance.
- 100+ industry exhibitors
- Special events, such as the Folk Alliance Elaine Weissman Lifetime Achievement Awards, networking receptions, official Performance Alley and private showcase performances, feature shows, exhibit hall, community outreach concerts, and much more.
- 200 official juried performances (Performance Alley)
- 300+ unofficial private showcases (Hotel Rooms)
Download, print and mail in registration or register online at Eventbright.