FAI Conference 2014
26th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL FOLK ALLIANCE CONFERENCE
February 19th-23rd - Westin Hotel, Kansas City, MO
Showcase entry, hotel booking, and early registration is open
Keynote Speaker: Graham Nash
Special Presentations from Al Gore & Tom Rush
The International Folk Alliance conference is an annual event that draws together music industry professionals from throughout the world to share ideas, network, and celebrate traditional music and dance. It is an event of celebration, education, and entertainment. Held over five days, the Conference includes:
- Over 2000 registered attendees
- Over 50 workshops, panel discussions, and peer group meetings that address critical issues relating to presenting, promoting, and preserving folk and traditional music and dance.
- 100+ industry exhibitors
- Special events, such as the Folk Alliance Elaine Weissman Lifetime Achievement Awards, networking receptions, official Performance Alley and private showcase performances, feature shows, exhibit hall, community outreach concerts, and much more.
- 200 official juried performances (Performance Alley)
- 300+ unofficial private showcases (Hotel Rooms)
Our Conference host hotels are The Westin Crown Center Hotel and The Sheraton Crown Center Hotel
Here is the Westin call-in information for Quiet Floor rooms: (800) 937-8461
CODE: 2014 International Folk Alliance Conference
* The Westin will show Sold Out as we fill our block. We will do our best to open as many sleeping rooms as possible in The Westin, but we suggest that you secure a room at The Sheraton if the Westin is sold out. We will move people to The Westin as rooms open due to cancelations. Both hotels are under the same management team.
Our Music Camp and Conference Spillover Hotel is The Sheraton Crown Center Hotel
ONLINE: BOOKING: To Book A Hotel Room at The Sheraton
Here is the Sheraton Main Block (call-in) information: (866) 932-6214 CODE: 2014 Folk Alliance Winter Music Camp
These hotels are a 3 minute enclosed walk from each other connected by The Link. The Link is an enclosed above ground walkover that connects Union Station (Train Station), The Westin, The Sheraton, and the Crown Center. There will be constant door to door transportation available for those that need help between hotels.
Download, print and mail in registration or register online at Eventbright.